What You Need to Start Streaming Games to YouTube or Twitch
Today, whatever your main interest is, you can easily make a fortune out from it by simply sharing xbox clips or xboxclips video on YouTube and gaining viewers and subscribers that adore your content. Even gamers are all into it. More and more gamers nowadays are quitting their full-time job and make streaming games to YouTube and Twitch their exciting and lucrative income source.
For you to be the next pewdiepie, you would have to make sure that you’re equipped with the right devices.
When it comes to hardware equipment, besides your gaming PC, you will need mainly two things:
You surely will need a proper and efficient webcam setup that will help you record as you play. Most DSLRs can be used as a webcam when you connect it to your computer via USB. The key is to invest in a good quality web camera to ensure that recording gameplay goes smooth and trouble-free.
To play commentary videos or streams, you are surely going to need a very good microphone. Alternatively, you might have a gaming website which is good enough for an in game chat. Again, don’t skimp on choosing a microphone. Your audience has to hear you loud and clear.
The last step is choosing what software product you want to use. You can use an OBS or Open Broadcaster Software which is free of charge.
You can also use the BANDICAM. This game recording software app allows its users to thoroughly record their video games in three different qualities: 2D,3D, as well as HD. It has easy- to- use interface for starters and professionals.
There are other awesome options including XSplit, Vmix, Steam Pro, StreamLabs, and the like.
Tips to make your gaming channel click
- Product content regularly. You can start adding posts weekly. It’s important to regularly add content in order to stay relevant. Once your channel starts to grow, you can then make it 2-3 posts a week.
- Engage the audience. Gaming is such an interactive medium, so make sure that your posts really are meant to engage the audience. Also, if there are people who do drop comments, make sure to respond to them accordingly and make a connection.
- Know your platform. Study the terms and conditions of YouTube or Twitch. You can’t know how to make the most of the platform if you don’t know the rules.
- Make intros and outros for your video. There has to be cohesion—and don’t forget to play some catchy tune.
- Mind SEO. Properly title and tag your videos. No content creator should forget the power of SEO.
- Work with other gaming channels. This way, you can maximize collaboration. This is a great way to tap other creators’ audience and share networks.
- Establish your voice. You have to be a unique entity if you want to be a successful streamer online. It’s important to stand out.
Whether you’re planning to use YouTube or Twitch, know the points above and get ready to give it your all.